Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Little Women Book Scarf on time for the Holidays!

Who doesn´t love Little Women? I read this book when I was 13 years old, I was in love of everything, and since then I had a dream to work on something related to the most beautiful and sweet book of all seasons, finally my dream come true and we created this Literary Book scarf just on time for this wonderful holiday season!


“I want to do something splendid...something heroic or wonderful that won't be forgotten after I'm dead. I don't know what, but I'm on the watch for it and mean to astonish you all someday.” 
― Louisa May Alcott, Little Women


Handprinted text scarf made with our exclusive italian cotton jersey fabric, unique and worldwide recognize for the softness and quality of the fabric.
Book lovers will be delighted with this great accessorie.
You can choose from open scarf or infinity style scarf

Details of the Scarf:
Length: 78" (172cm)
Wide: 19" (48.5cm)
Color: white 
Material: Cotton Jersey



Care Instructions:
Handwash or machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water with a mild detergent. Dry flat or Line dry is recommended. Warm iron if needed.

You and all Little Women fans can order this Book scarf here

Thank you and.....
Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I like it.
    I have bookmarked your site.

    Visiting from The Book Nook

    ReplyDelete