Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Featured Shop of this Week: ElunaJewelry

 ElunaJewelry is a sterling silver, hoop earrings and gemstone jewelry at etsy, here is an interview with April Willians, owner and designer
Who are you? Hi my name is April. I am the owner of Eluna Jewelry Designs, a jewelry designer, and a gemstone addict. :)
 What made you start creating jewelry? I have always loved stones. When I was young my parents took me to the NC Mountains where I got to experience gem mining. Since that time I have been hooked on the natural beauty of stones and have wanted to share that beauty. So when I was first introduced to beading, my path turned to creating jewelry as a way to share that natural beauty.            
What are you best known for?  My best sellers online are my Reverse Hoop Earrings. I have been selling these on Etsy since 2009. I began offering them in only in Sterling Silver. Since that time, I have expanded to include copper, gold fill, and 9 colors of niobium for creating my Reverse Hoops.
 What’s the one problem you are best at solving for your clients? Comfort. I believe that jewelry should be fashionable and comfortable. I always keep comfort in mind when I am designing my jewelry. From the weight of my earrings, to creating necklace and bracelets that are completely metal free, creating jewelry that is comfortable should be the first goal in my designs.  
 What are you currently working on? I have a new line of earrings this year featuring Malaysian Jade. These are wonderful beaded earrings in both copper and silver.  I am also offering rings for the first time this year as well. Finally I am working on creating new one of a kind gemstone necklaces and cuff bracelets which I totally love!
April Willians

Visit this lovely Shop at



No comments:

Post a Comment